Sunday, July 12, 2009

Developing Technique Week Cards

One of the things I plan on beginning in my workshops is a specific technique. What this means is that I will teach a technique, we will make a template technique card that each guest will keep on an ongoing Technique ring that I will supply, and then we will make a card using the specific technique we just learned. We, of course, will make several other cards as well. Anyway, I was playing around card making this weekend and came up with these:


This first card was actually made for my husband as it was his birthday. He loved it.


Man I love this Circle Circus set. There is just so much you can do with it. I love using the new colors on this card, but I don't think it will really matter what colors you choose as it is just such a fun look. Very versatile!


This is a card I will be featuring in my "Spotlighting" class. I believe it will be Workshop No. 4.

No comments: